Help reduce fashion waste and production pollution
Reissue is a commission-free marketplace for buying and selling clothing and footwear. This progressive marketplace is developed by users for users, and connects you to a community of like-minded people. It is also an effort to reduce fashion waste and production pollution by giving high-quality pieces a second lease on life.
The team wanted to create a web application that would manage user classified listings and make it easy and straightforward for users to create and sell their listings.
Working with the fine folks at Cruel.com for the application minimalistic design, the bulk of my job was to build an application that was as easy to use for visitors, sellers and administrators.
- As with all marketplaces, we needed multiple categorizations (designers, collections, etc.), search and filtering
- Reissue's philosophy was to take absolutely no transaction fees on sales. We needed to be simply facilitators between sellers and buyers.
- Manage boosters as a means to feature certain listings.
The vision of the designers at Cruel produced a nice, crisp web application. As promised, users are able to create listing and sell items for free, using an intuitive interface with an almost non-existent learning curve.
- Full integration with PayPal as the payment processor that allows Reissue to be the middleman for free
- Easy booster buying
- Powerful search engine
- Flexible communication options
- Detailed dashboard for administrators, to get a live pulse of the eco-system